Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Goodies - May 2013

This is my second Goodies box. I got a deal on the first one and it was pretty good so I thought I'd give it another chance. If they are all like this I'll be keeping this box!

Sortz Sour power Straws - one pack was a mixed flavor and the other all strawberry. I really like the tart/sweet flavor of these. The tart flavor isn't so much that your mouth puckers but it's definitely there. I think I prefer the mixed pack.


I wasn't sure what to expect with this Chipotle sauce. I tasted this with some tortilla chips I had in the house. This is delicious! It doesn't have a heavy fruity flavor so don't let that put you off.

I love pumpkin seeds so I was excited to try these. They did not disappoint. The sea salt adds a nice flavor without being to salty.
Numi Moroccan Mint tea. I've had Numi teas before and have always enjoyed them. I feel you can never have to much tea so this was a nice addition. And a coupon as well!
These chips are bean instead of corn based. I had given up trying to find a tortilla chip without corn. And so these were a welcome inclusion. And they were delicious. These were very like Dorritos. They also make a plain salted version, which I can't wait to try.
Any time I get one of these free coupons for Wholly Guacamole I'm happy! The only thing better than this is homemade.
At $7 this box was a great value. The guacamole alone is almost 4 dollars. I highly recommend this box if you want a mix of new snacks and old favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment