Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Conscious Box - June 2013

Conscious Box has been a great way for me to discover new eco-friendly and organic items. June did not disappoint. 

The thank you not is printed on paper made from bamboo in a wind powered facility. How cool is that?! And it's always good to have a nice thank you card on hand. I've had the Natural Calm mix in boxes before. I've been taking a magnesium supplement as of late and just ran out so this will buy me a day. And it also has calcium which I'm supposed to be taking.The Joint Mud from Greek Island labs has quite a list of ingredients but they look like mostly essential oils (I haven't read the list closely yet.) This will come in handy soon I'm sure. All this humidity is bound to wake up some knee pain. They do tell you to immediately wash your hands or wear latex gloves when using it, which makes me a little nervous...

I'm already familiar with Earth Friendly Products but always welcome one of their samples. This lemon grass hand soap is no exception. It has a nice light lemon scent and doesn't dry out my hands. I had hope for the Sneakz Organic Yummy Veggie Nutrition Milkshake. Any way I can sneak a veggie into my daughters diet is one I'll try. The problem is she's not a fan of chocolate milk. I tried it and it was pretty good. It did have a slight veggie taste to it so I'm not sure it would fool anyone.

Organic Flavrz Superfruit Sport All Natural Liquid Drink Mix Revive and Boost - These mix into a water bottle and have a nice fruity flavor. These are not nearly as sweet as most energy drinks.

 LARABAR Alt Peanut Butter Cookie Fruit and Nut Bar - I'm always up for trying a new energy bar and especially one with peanut butter. I gave the Buddy Wash to my mother in law for their mini schnauzer who loves to investigate the back yard especially when it's wet. I'm sure it will get used soon! Son for Men is an aftershave skin soother. It's organic and vegan!

 More snack bars! These Skout bars are almost the perfect calorie count for a mid morning snack. And cherry vanilla and apple cinnamon are great flavor choices for me.

This is the Molly Muriel soap. It's an exfoliant with a great bunch of oils and charcoal. On the opposite side is a shampoo bar made with murumuru butter, coconut, jojoba, and sweet almond. They are all made in small batches.
 Conscious Box always includes a post card in the box. I just particularly liked this one.

Conscious box had another hit for me with this box. There were some repeats but most were new fun things to try. Worth the $19.95.




No comments:

Post a Comment