Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Goodies - June 3013

My Goodies ($7 a month) box seems to be transitioning from samples to fewer bigger sizes. It's still a good value and as long as they avoid to much coconut I'm ok with that.

These Lay's chips are very Pringles like.They weren't bad but nothing special.

I wasn't sure what to expect from gimMe roasted seaweed but this was good. I tasted it on it's own and it has a nice flavor.One suggestion on the package was to serve it on rice. I think it would add a really nice flavor to jasmine or brown rice.

The Pringles Stix had a nice cheese flavor. They certainly don't taste like Pringles chips but they are good.

Duchy Originals butter shortbread cookies - These were delicious! I've had plenty of shortbread cookies and these are easily one of the best. It also held up well to the tea I drank with it.

Smooch mango, pineapple & banana fruit snack is a 100% natural version of the fruit "sauce" pouch. These are great on the go snacks

These Dream Water bottles seem to be popping up in all sorts of subscription boxes. I've tried them before and the flavor is ok. I'm not sure I've slept any better or worse after drinking it.
Not the best variety this month but the selections that haven't already been eaten will be gone soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment