Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

Birchbox - June 2013

Birchbox is $10 a month and is mostly deluxe sample sizes. If you use my link I get referral credit. The June box was definitely more on the sample size side.

The packets are from Davines 3-step system. The pink is conditioner the other is the a leave in oil. They are both decent products but these foil packets are never enough to really sample.

The shampoo from the Davines was also included but this was in a truly deluxe size sample. I found this odd since the others were the above foil packets. I'd love to be able to give this  "3 step system" a real try as the one time they felt pretty good.
Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser has a nice citrus scent and a great feel. While the sample size was small, you use such a small amount that I got a few uses out of it. I'd love to get more of this!
Oscar de la Renta's Something Blue has a nice scent. While it is floral it's not overly so. I won't need to buy perfume for quite some time thanks to Birchbox!

I have more nail polish than I could ever where but this was a nice neutral color. This one is from Color Club's Wanderlust collection. I got the Mod in Manhattan color which is kind of an off white. These polishes always have nice coverage.
This Birchbox wasn't very impressive to me. It was almost all sample size items. If this keeps up I might have to find a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment