Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Birchbox - May 2013


I've been going back and forth about whether to continue the Birchbox subscription and then I get a box like this one and wonder why I would consider leaving! I pay the usual $10 a month but get referral credit if you use the above link.
So what was in this box that made me so happy...
This was my favorite item in the box. The DevaCurl 3 step system was the perfect choice for me. I've already ordered more! It's a shampoo, conditioner and defining gel. The gel is used while the hair is wet and protects it and keeps it from frizzing. it worked perfectly on my unruly hair!

Whish shave cream - this would have come in handy while I was on vacation, if I hadn't forgotten it. It has a nice mild scent and nice feel to it. I'm sure it will work just fine.

COOLA Classic sunscreen for face is a nice moisturizer with an SPF of 30. This is a nice addition to my samples for summer.

Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner goes on like those eyeliners that look like markers (smooth lines) but it's actually wax. Mine was the black but I can draw such a thin line that it looks great!

Birch box bonus item - Pilot Acroball PureWhite pen it writes the light blue color you see. I can't really use it at work but it's fun for notes and lists around the house. It writes wonderfully and doesn't smear.

Overall a great box for $10. I think I love Birchbox again!


No comments:

Post a Comment