Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

PopSugar Must Have - May 2013

This box was the best PopSugar box in a while! Almost all stuff I can use! This one is $35 a month but you may get hit with tax depending on your state (I do in IL.) If you want to check it out my referral link is PopSugar 

The first thing out of the box was this great sun hat. Its a Kooringal Giselle Mid Brim Hat. I was just about to buy a new one since my other one flops in my face now. This one has a stiffer brim so it stays out of my eyes but it's flexible enough to fold.

I love small to medium tote bags. I'm not thrilled with the logo being on it but at least it's fairly small. It's basically a smaller version of those reusable shopping bags. It seems pretty sturdy.

I can't think of the last time I had a margarita. We picked up some tequila the other day so we will give these a try. A side note, one of the bottles leaked into the bubble wrap. The bubble wrap protected everything else but the box was sticky. I emailed PopSugar and they actually sent me a whole new set! Great customer service! I photographed the other side of the box so you can't see the stickiness. The box also includes some sort of salt for rimming the glass. The Modern Margarita

I know Mindy Kaling is really popular but I must admit I've never seen her show. Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself Deck is a deck of cards with a clever subject and questions on each card to jump start conversation. They might be worth a good laugh.

I was in love with my Original Beautyblender and Blendercleanser, but then the blender went to visit my daughters toy box, never to be seen again. I then got and Eco Tools version in another box and loved that even more. I don't want to go back now so I'll probably end up trading this. If you want it, email me! I have another bottle of the cleaner so I have tried it and it's pretty good at cleaning the Eco Tools sponge as well.
I'm not big on lipstick but the Pacifica Natural Color Quench Lip Tint is more like a tinted lip balm. This color is a little darker than I would buy but I love the feel so I'll at least use this tube, and maybe find another in a more appropriate color. This is guava berry.
The Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips were delicious. The only drawback for them was they arrived in the same month as some bean based ones in my Goodies box that were even more amazing. I would definitely buy these chips if I saw them. Yum!

Also included in this month box was a $30 coupon for Charm & Chain. I didn't get to the web site fast enough so a lot was sold out when I checked. Fortunately it's good for awhile yet so I'll check back. I don't like to spend more for these coupons so I'll only use it if something nice is there for about $30. So I don't count this toward the value of the box. Other than that, this was a really good box. It looks like PopSugar is back on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment