Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Influenster Spring Vox Box

I was selected to receive the Spring Fever Vox box from Influenster! I had previously received some new Palmolive products to try, which was great, but this sounded much more fun! I only sort of knew what to expect from a Vox box so it really was like opening a present when it came. This is what I opened..

And the break down... Secret Outlast. This stuff works really well. It lasts all day and no white residue. Enough said.

imPress Broadway nails - I had to wait until I was on vacation to apply these since the design isn't very "office friendly."  But they went on very easily - they are press on after all. The only issue I had was with my thumb nails and that was a fit issue. All the other fingers I was able to find a perfect fit from the nails enclosed, but the thumb nails were either to wide or to short. I selected the ones that fit the width but there is a bigger gap between the bottom of the nail and the cuticle than the other fingers. They stayed in place better than any press on nail I've ever tried. I haven't taken them off yet so I don't know how easily they will come off.

Schwarzkopf Osis+ - I received the Gelastic and honestly I thought this would be the one thing I wouldn't use but I was wrong! This works really well reigning in my frizzy fly away bangs. It only takes a drop so this bottle will last me forever! Not good for their sales but great for me :-)

I had heard of Tasty Kakes but I've never tried them. This was a yummy snack cake. I'm not sure of what to compare it to though. I liked that it wasn't overly sweet.

NYC New York Appleicious - I LOVE this. It's more lip balm than lip stick. It has a slight red/pink color that is very natural looking and goes on so easily. It leaves my lips feeling nice and hydrated.

This was a great box! All the items were full sized and it doesn't hurt that I didn't pay for them. But these are my honest opinions on all of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment