Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Birchbox - April 2013

April's box is the reason I still have a Birchbox subscription. It also helps that it's $10 a month and they have the great points program. This box was a nice variety of products and NO nail polish!

Hail Merry Macaroons. Sounds yummy because of the chocolate but I'm just not sure about the coconut. This is about the size of a bag you would get out of a vending machine so a good size to try.

(Malin+Goetz cilantro hair conditioner - I've already used all of this conditioner. It really did have a bit of cilantro scent to it. It worked great on my hair. Even with all my hair I was able to get two uses out of this bottle.

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss - This is supposed to work as a lip stick or cheek color. It looks good on my lips but I think it might be a little two red for my face...

Herban Essentials Towelettes - I used the lavender to relax before bed time. A nice mild scent and a good size towelette. I haven't tried the peppermint yet.
Caudalie SOS Morning Eye Rescue - it feels nice and not greasy. No real scent. But these samples are really to small to tell if the product really does what it says. I have serious dark circles because of the magical combination of fair skin and allergies. I have yet to meet an under eye treatment that fades these. But I'm always game to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment