Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Seasons Box February 2013

February was like Christmas for me thanks to all the deals on subscription boxes I've gotten lately. This resulted in an overlap of boxes this month. What to open first... Let's start with one of the new ones.
Seasons Box may be my new favorite subscription box! Current price per box is $34.90 (with shipping) and all items are full size, eco friendly items. There are discounts if you get a longer subscription. Just a heads up, they are in Canada so if your credit card is so inclined you may get hit with a foreign transaction fee. I got in on an introductory deal and found out I had a card that didn't charge a fee so I was sold! This service is a little different in that  before they begin shipping each month you receive an email showing what is in the upcoming box. It's also listed on their website.
February's theme was Love Yourself. First off, I love the packaging! It's like getting a present in the mail each month. I didn't get a picture but the box was tied with a bow. A pink bow was to hard to resist for my toddler and she had it half off the box before I had the camera in my hand.


The first item is the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Cleansing Cloths. Cleansing cloths are a staple for me so this is great. And these are alcohol free, which is great to see. The container they come in is so much better than the ones that come in the package with a sticker to hold it closed. And it's still small enough to be portable.

I love salt scrubs, so yeah! My daughter loves smelling this one and I have to agree. It smells just like sugar cookies. This company states that there items are handmade in small batches. Yeah! Check out there site http://bambuearth.com/collections/skincare The sugar cookie is sold out right now but it's still listed.

I have only used rose water a handful of times and I've never been overly impressed. That changed with this. The Dream Organics rose water has a wonderful light scent and feels great on my skin. It's really refreshing.

No February box is complete without chocolate! And fair trade chocolate makes it even better. Ok, I admit if it was dark chocolate that would have made it even better still. Galerie Au Chocolat is based in Montreal and even has fair trade fondue!

This box was a great mix of full size items that I will enjoy using. A great value even at the regular price.


No comments:

Post a Comment