Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Crave Box Start the Year off Light

I'm still on the fence about Cravebox. This box hasn't swayed me one way or the other. A couple new to me items but some rehashes and I question the value. So what's in the box?
First the new to me. 
I love Barilla pasta but I've never tried their Veggie Pasta so I'm looking forward to trying it. And I've never even heard of the White Fiber but I'm curious. These are full size boxes.
I had the 7 Up in a previous Cravebox and it was good so I won't complain to much. I haven't bought a pack of gum in years if I wasn't getting on a plane. I haven't tried the gum yet but it smells good so I'll hang on to it and give it a try.
The Sunrype fruit strips are peeking in the sides of this picture. I've had these before and they are delicious. I haven't seen them in the store so no complaints about getting them again. The BelVita Breakfast Biscuits are also a rehash. They are really good and I actually took the $1off coupon that also came in the box and bought some today. I love Snackwells and this is one I haven't tried so another good one.

Overall a good box. I'll use all the items but as I said I question the value of this box. I'm not sure it equals the $15 charge. Yes I know they have to cover shipping. Perhaps I've gotten spoiled by other subscription boxes that are a great value. I do know that while I will probably buy more Craveboxess I will be more choosey.




No comments:

Post a Comment