Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Birchbox - March 2013

I'm still on the fence about Birchbox. There are so many great subscription boxes around these days, this one may not make the cut. In its favor is the fact that they offer some great skin care items and they have a great points system. Against it has been some rather small samples as of late and more makeup than I need. But on to the samples!

 Three different scents of Caldrea lotion. I really liked all three of these. All were nice light scents and made my skin feel great. The other item is a nail file with a floral pattern. It's an ok nail file.

 The Make makeup remover works really well. It doesn't have a heavy oily feel like some makeup removers do. I hate lipstick samples like this. They always seem to break off after two or three uses. It's a shame because I really like the color and the way it feels. I've only used it once so it's still in one piece.

This dry shampoo might be one of the worst I've tried. My hair actually felt more dirty after using it. Most but not all of the white powder shook out of my hair the way it was supposed to. It left an odd residue on my hair that just felt weird and icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment