Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Conscious Box - March 2013

I really like Conscious Box! I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep this subscription every month with so many to pick from, but it's definitely towards the top of my list. This box is 19.99 a month including shipping and most of the items are deluxe sample size eco-friendly items. I have to say this is the best variety of items in any subscription box I've tried. But on to March!


I haven't had a chance to try the Wheatgrass Boost but it's a single serving and the bottle has D intrigued :-) She insisted on holding it for the picture.


I've tried plenty of cereal/snack/breakfast bars and this Cherry Almond bar by Two Degrees might be the best yet (or tied with Pure Organics Cherry Cashew.)


I am now obsessed with finding tea made with Cacao shells! This herbal tea by Stash is amazing. The flavor reminds me of those chocolate oranges but so much better. I really liked the Nektar Honey crystals. What a great way to be able to add honey to your tea. I used it in place of sugar when I made myself a chai latte the other day. Perfect!


This Sumsoap smells wonderful. I haven't used it yet because I have quite the collection of little soaps right now but it has a nice feel to it in bar form. I'm not sure what to make of this TGRT tea. It took me a while to figure out what it was. LOL It says it's great to add to a bath or to drink. Hmmm... It is a cool package though.



D is a picky eater and I keep thinking I should get her a vitamin. But then how to get her to swallow it. This might be the answer. It helped that I tried the adult version at the same time but she ate these without a problem - and she liked them! They taste very similar to gummy bears but a little less sweet.

This is brilliant. I don't have an iphone but my android phone fits just fine. Now if only I could get some for my Kindle Fire. The phone fits in to the bag, which then seals with a sticky strip. It did a pretty good job of keeping the phone clean. I didn't spill any liquids on it so I don't know how well it would protect in that case.


I love the idea of this natural cough syrup. It's not much more than honey. I haven't tried it yet but I'm saving it for the next scratchy throat that comes.

I think this box is a pretty good value. And it's introduced me to some great new eco-friendly brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment