Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Happy NaNoWriMo! Or happy November!

Yes I'm going to dedicate November to writing. Will I write a novel? Nope. Not putting that kind of pressure on myself. Besides I have an official partner in my 30 day challenge journey. And it's not fair to expect 50,000 words from an 8 year old. Maybe next year. I have a series of writing prompts for the girl and I may use them too. Our goal is to write something, anything, every day this month! Alas we are not off to a good start, as November 1 comes to a close with me only writing this blog post. Wait, how many words are here? Hmm... maybe this should count.

As an added bonus, I am also going to try the 30 day lemon water challenge. Lemon water is the new cure all. It's pretty harmless (except to teeth enamel) so let's give it a try! Who's with me? And no, I'm not making or letting the girl drink lemon water. That's why this is a "bonus challenge."

Feel free to email me any comments or future suggestions. Or to let me know if you are playing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment