Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2018

30 Days of Meditation Check in #4

30 days of meditation is in the books! I've found a new app called Calm that I'm going to give a try. I guess that tells you that I will try to continue the meditation habit. When the girl says "Mommy, this helps me go to sleep fast," you keep at it. This is a kid who never wants to go to sleep. So meditation is my new best friend. I'm not sure I'm sleeping much better but I continue to fall asleep faster than I have in a few years. So the official rundown...

Will I continue? Yes, I'd like to think every day but likely not. Most days, though.

Do I recommend it? YES. I think everyone could use 5-10 minutes to just chill out. Some say meditation in the morning is helpful. I think that would just put me to sleep. But to each their own. If you aren't sure what type of meditation is for you, check out https://www.doyouyoga.com/. Their 30 day challenge is nicely varied. Calm mentioned above is an app I've played with a bit. They have bed time stories! There are a number of 30 day challenges or even 7 day challenges that turn up in an internet search. Go forth and be stress free!


No comments:

Post a Comment