Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2018

30 Days of What?!


Do 30 day challenges work? Does it depend on the type of 30 day challenge? Why am I even wondering this? I certainly don’t have too much time on my hands. Or maybe that’s why. Wouldn’t it be great if we could learn a new skill or improve our lives in only 30 days? Of course it would. But we don’t know if we don’t try… So let’s do it!

 

The structure on this is fluid because I’m hoping the challenges will be varied. A string of 30 day challenges doesn’t sound like fun to read about or do! But there will be at least one of those in the coming months. I’m also open to suggestions. Do you have a 30 day challenge that seems like it might be fun? Send me an email or comment below. Do you want to play along? Awesome post away!

 

Basic rules… I won’t post every day but I will keep track of what I have done (or not done) and report in at least once, hopefully twice a week. I do need to continue to work during these projects so they won’t be largely time consuming activities. If you make a suggestion, it just needs to be realistic. I will not eat bugs for 30 days and I can’t do astronaut training (kind of a bummer).

 

Up first… 30 days of meditation!

No comments:

Post a Comment