Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Seasons Box - August 2013

There have been a lot of complaints about Seasons box lately. I personally haven't had any issues, knock on wood. But they've made a few announcements lately that management has changed. I don't know if they were sold or if it's just a change in day to day operations. Either way, I've already noticed an improvement in their interaction on Facebook. That being said, I really liked the August box, which was "pre change."

 These are the Vapur water pouches. I really like these. I had some before that disappeared (as things do in a house with a 3 year old :-)  ) I hadn't had the chance to replace them so I was happy to get these. Ironically they were the same colors as the two I had! The best thing about these is when they are empty they take up next to no space. I've heard you can freeze them but I've never tried.

 I love green tea but I admit I've never heard of eating it. But that's what you are supposed to do with this. It smells good but I can't vouch for what it tastes like yet. I understand mixing it in yogurt is one option...

 Tiki bath & body solid lotion bar - I love solid lotion bars but most come in paper that isn't very practical for holding or storing it once it's been opened. This takes care of that problem. The container is similar to a lipstick in that it pushes the product up as you use it. And most importantly, it feel and smells great!

Puur body oil - What you can't see from the picture is that this comes in a spray bottle. I love that idea. It seems less wasteful and easier to apply. It's perfect after a shower! It's a very light scent.

As I said, I loved this box. And I have a good feeling about the future of Seasons Box based on the Facebook interaction in recent weeks.Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment