Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Popsugar Must Have - March 2014


Popsugar is $39.95 a month, including shipping. Depending on your state, there may be sales tax. I purchased this subscription myself. If you use the link, you can help me get a free box!
Overall Popsugar is one of my favorite subscription boxes. Especially months like this one. Not necessarily items I would purchase for myself but everything will get used. That is my goal in a subscription box.
Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace This is so cute! It’s on a string that has a clasp like a regular necklace. You are supposed to make a wish and put the necklace on and wear it until the string breaks. I’ve heard these strings can last ages though, and besides I don’t want to lose the little horse shoe so I may find a gold chain for this.


ActiveForever Fusion Exercise Ball My last exercise ball from PopSugar was confiscated by a cute little 3 year old girl. She shares my house so I see it sometimes. Once in a while I’m even allowed to use it. So another exercise ball was welcome. And this one easily inflates and deflates with a straw like piece that it came with. This should be great for travel. Apparently there are exercises to use it with on the PopSugar blog but I haven’t gotten that far as the cute little pink ball has gone to join it’s bigger sibling in the toys. I do like the feel of the ball and will keep trying to use it!

Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps These weren't exactly new to me since I've tried the Trader Joe's version many times. These were really good. A nice crunchy and salty snack.


Nature's Bakery strawberry fig bar  Speaking of things I frequently buy at Trader Joe's. I have a 3 year old  fig bar connoisseur. These didn't get her approval because they also had strawberry in them. I however really enjoyed them. The only drawback is that this is two servings.  It's not as filling as it should be for the calories. But into the treat pile for sure.

Bauble Bar elephant ring tree This might be my favorite item in the box! It's adorable and looks perfect in the guest bathroom. He doesn't have any rings on him but he's still fun to look at.
Brokedown  blue Ikat scarf This is a close second for favorite item in this box. I love the color. And now I'm off to figure out how to wear all these scarves I've gotten recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment