Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Introduction

You can call this blog my vanity project I guess. Simply put, I have a lot of thoughts rolling around in my head, so I guess you could call it a diary (granted it’s a publicly accessible one.) So what am I blogging about? Well that depends on my mood, the news, the phase of the moon, the time of year, or anything else that influences me.
I’m hoping that at least a few people will read this blog and it can start a dialogue. I’m not looking for people who necessarily agree with me, but people willing to look at things on both sides of the coin. And if you can’t look at something from all angles you should at least be willing to accept that not everyone agrees. Debate is fine, not to mention healthy, arguing isn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment